- Chocolate Chips
- Fresh Cream
- Egg Yolks
- Egg Whites
- Corn flour
- Cocoa Powder
I am very honoured to be able to film and learn how BRAVE Bakery bake their breads. The most amazing part is how health conscious the bakers are! Instead of saving cost and use refined sugar, they chose to use honey which is a lot more nutritious for the consumers! Along the way, I questioned the bakers and I like what I found out. They do things that benefit the customers and not trying to rip us off! Special thanks to Pike Yang, owner of BRAVE Bakery to share his amazing recipe with us! We will definitely want to visit them again! Can’t wait!!!
– Alvin Lee
Chocolate lava cake at BRAVE Bakery
*Sorry we are unable to reveal the exact measurements as owner would like to keep it as a trade secret.*
- Butter, fresh cream, chocolate chips mix over hot water bath.
- Crack up the eggs and separate the yolks and whites.
- Mix the egg yolks and sugar over the hot water bath.
- Add in sieved corn flour.
- Pour in the chocolate mix into the egg yolks mix.
- Add in cocoa powder.
- Whip the egg whites and add in sugar.
- Once the form is done, add in slowly into the chocolate mix.
- Ready to bake!