- Very ripe bananas3
- Applesauce1/4 Cups
- Canola Oil1/4 Cups
- Sugar1/2 Cups
- Molasses2 Tablespoons
- Plain Flour2 Cups
- Baking Soda3/4 Teaspoons
- Ground Cinnamon1 Teaspoons
- Ground Nutmeg1/4 Teaspoons
- Best salt of the world1/2 Teaspoons
Alvin was in Paris for the first time in 2011, he did couchsurfing and stayed with Igor. As Igor is a vegan and work from home, he usually cooks at home as well. Before Alvin heading out for sightseeing, Igor offered his banana muffins. When Alvin tried it, he just couldn’t believe how yummy it is and managed to “steal” this secret recipe from Igor! Thank you Igor for this delicious recipe!
Igor’s Chewy Vegan Muffins
- Add in all the dry ingredients and mixed.
- Add in all the wet ingredients and mixed.
- Mash bananas in the bowl and mixed.
- Portion out into cupcake size.
- Bake at 190deg for 10-12mins
- You may use a bread tin and bake it into a bread loaf. Bake at 190deg for 20-22mins.
- You may like to pour the canola oil on the measuring spoon before using it for molasses. This is to prevent molasses from sticking onto the measuring spoon.
- Do not mash the banana too much, leave some chunks.