- Minced Chicken500 Grams
- Chopped Yellow Onions50 Grams
- Diced Daikon (White Radish)50 Grams
- Plain Flour (Optional)10 GramsGentle pat some plain flour to give it a more crispy texture.
- Salt and Pepper
1. Peel and dice/chop up both daikon and onions.
2. Crack 2 eggs, sprinkle salt and pepper onto the minced chicken and mix well with the vegetables.
(Note: you make use any other ingredients for the crunch. For example, diced carrots or corn etc. You may use other seasoning besides salt and pepper. You can use dried thyme or rosemary. This recipe can be used for minced pork or beef too.
3. Ball up the mixture. (Optional: Pat some flour to make it more crispy on the outside)
4. Oil up the pan and make sure it is hot enough before you put in the patties.
5. Flatten the ball and pan fry for 7-10mins each side.
6. Serve with mixed greens and cherry tomatoes.
Watch the video demonstration -> https://youtu.be/ey31IfBGoC4