- Mixed Greens500 Grams
- Tofu (Tau Kwa)22 Blocks
- Baby Potatoes100 GramsCut into halves.
- Minced Garlic20 Grams
- Unsalted Butter50 Grams
- Olive Oil2 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice20 MillilitersHalf a lemon will do
- Grain Mustard1 Teaspoons
1. Leave the skin on. Half it.
2. Once water is boiling, sprinkle some salt in and place the baby potatoes in for 5minutes.
3. Drained and grill it.
Tofu (Tau Kwa)
1. Slice it to 1-inch thickness
2. Heat up the pan and put in the butter and minced garlic mix.
3. Grill it until it browns.
Lemon Mustard dressing
1. Freshly squeeze half a lemon, add in 1 tsp of grain mustard, 2 tsp olive oil and grind some pepper.
2. Stir well and drizzle onto the salad.
Watch the video demonstration -> https://youtu.be/ey31IfBGoC4