- Unsalted Butter275 Grams
- Brown Sugar150 Grams
- Self-Raising Flour150 Grams
- Vanilla Extract2 Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice and Zest1Grate the skin for the zest.
- Blueberries50 Grams
- Cream Cheese250 Grams
- Icing Sugar200 Grams
- Sprinkle 1 heaped tsbp of flour over blueberries, coat them and set aside.
- Beat sugar and butter well for at least 5 minutes.
- Add in eggs.
- Add in vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Alternate adding flour and lemon juice and mix until just combined.
- Fold in the flour coated blueberries.
- Bake at 180C for about 20 minutes.
- Beat butter and cream cheese together.
- Add icing sugar.
- Add lemon juice and mix well.