- Cream Cheese200 Grams
- Powdered Gelatin3 Grams
- Sugar50 Grams
- Heavy Cream150 Milliliters
- Plain Yogurt (sugar free)50 Grams
- Strawberry Jam70 Grams
- Digestive biscuits44~5 pieces
- Marshmallow10For decoration
Chef Micky – No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake (Pinkdot Edition)
1. Add 1 tablespoon water in a small bowl with powdered gelatin
2. In another big bowl, put in cream cheese and use the whisk to stir throughly.
3. Add in sugar in (2) and mix throughly.
4. Heat up heavy cream 50ml in microwave for 30 seconds, and then add in (1).
5. Add (4) into (3) and mix.
6. Add heavy cream 100ml into (5).
7. Add plain yogurt into (6) and mix thoroughly.
8. Crack the biscuits into few pieces and put them in the bottom of the jar/glass.
9. Add marshmallow for decoration and different texture.
10. Slowly pour in (7) in the jar/glass.
11. Put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours, and then no-bake strawberry cheese cakes are ready to enjoy!
HAPPY PINKDOT!! Never Wok Alone…. and Never Love Alone!
With Love from Taiwan,